1. Log into your account at snow.traceup.com and click on "Stats" on the left hand navigation bar.
2. Select a day from the pull down menu for which you'd like to add either a resort name or chairlifts
3. After the day loads, click on the white arrow box on top of the map to expand the map into full screen mode.
Adding a Resort1. Click on "Mark Resort" button in the top right toolbox on the full screen map.
2. Find the middle of the resort (just use your best guess) and click on the map. A box will pop up on the right.
3. Enter in the name of the resort and press submit.
Adding Chairlifts1. Click on "Mark Lift" button in the top right toolbox on the full screen map.
2. Find the start of your run and click on the map to mark the start of the chairlift.
3. Click again at the end of the chairlift. You should see an orange line extend to show the lift
4. Click on "Mark Lift" again on the top right. A box will appear to the right.
5. Name the lift and choose its type (tripple, double, quad, etc). Hit submit.
6. Repeat from step 1 until you've marked all of the lifts.
* Please not that before your maps will be accepted, a member of the AlpineReplay team must approve them. This happens in 1-3 days time after submission.