AlpineReplay and Trace now sync with your GoPro! We'll auto-edit your footage, cutting out all the boring stuff, color correcting, and tagging your video (like having your own personal film crew!) Follow these steps to sync your GoPro:
1. Connect your account to Dropbox (you'll only have to do this once).
* Open up the AlpineReplay or Trace app
* Go to Settings
* Tap on "Connect to Dropbox"
A folder will appear in your Dropbox -> Dropbox/Apps/Trace Sync. We'll get to how to use this a little further down.
2. Sync your GoPro with our software (you'll have to do this before going out--once a day)
* Turn on your GoPro's WiFi
* Connect your phone to your GoPro
* Open up the AlpineReplay or Trace app and go to settings
* Tap on Sync GoPro
Your GoPro should now be synced. Just go out and ride. You don't have to worry about when to take footage, just filming everything your heart desires.
3. After you get back home, take all of the MP4s from your GoPro and copy them to your new Trace Sync Dropbox Folder
That's it. We'll take care of the rest! You'll get a notification when your videos are done processing, and the editied video will appear back in your Dropbox.